This week on the podcast, the guys break down the Calgary election, from a number of angles. We go inside the the negotiations between the embodiment of the city and the Flames. The grappling story of a life saved and the furor that develops. Roger CLEARS HIS THROAT about whether racism was a factor in the election, and in WHATCHAWATCHING We talk Jagmeet Singh’s hair, and when do shows “Jump the Shark”.
The Daveyboy Smith story https://twitter.com/DBSmithjr/status/922280092310499328
(Not the one Dave saw, but still a good example of) Jagmeet Singh wrapping his Dumalla.
This week on the National Talky League, Roger and Dave ponder the Calgary Municipal Election and the state of politics in general.
– LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT We discuss the racism claims and whether it’s cool for your boss to suggest for whom you vote.
– We talk about the Liberal government’s seemingly desperate need for your tax dollars.
– Fun with breakfast menus and syrup.
– Miley Cyrus gets more airtime on NTL than you might think.
– WATCHA WATCHING we talk about shows you like to rewatch
– Dave offers up the worst song lyrics imaginable.