This week on the National Talky League, Roger and Dave ponder the Calgary Municipal Election and the state of politics in general.
– LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT We discuss the racism claims and whether it’s cool for your boss to suggest for whom you vote.
– We talk about the Liberal government’s seemingly desperate need for your tax dollars.
– Fun with breakfast menus and syrup.
– Miley Cyrus gets more airtime on NTL than you might think.
– WATCHA WATCHING we talk about shows you like to rewatch
– Dave offers up the worst song lyrics imaginable.
(Dave’s ihop homeages)